We have decided that we will continue to make the safety and wellbeing of our guests and team members a priority.
Mannings will continue to focus on upholding our high standards of cleanliness to reassure our guests and team members of our commitment to providing a safe environment.
Standard Practices will include:
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection processes, especially in high traffic areas
- The provision of personal protective equipment and updated training for team members
- Use of masks is optional by members of the team and guests.
Enhanced Cleanliness will include:
- The increased cleaning and disinfection of all public areas and guest rooms, paying special attention to high-touch items.
- The enhanced off-site professional laundering of linen to required temperatures.
- Providing team members with PPE if requested.
- Providing additional training for housekeeping, to ensure heightened cleaning standards are implemented and that PPE is used correctly.
- The positioning of hand sanitizers at the entrance to the hotel and in all public and staff areas, including on each accommodation floor.